Nike launched these shoes in 2019, which were well received by the runner's community. Although it is an older version of the shoes, it is still relevant. Let's start with the overall design of the shoes. The upper is made of a breathable mesh material, which is great for keeping your feet cool during long runs. The shoes also feature Flywire cables, which help to provide a secure and comfortable fit. The midsole is made of Nike Zoom foam, which is designed to provide a responsive and cushioned ride. And the outsole has a durable rubber design with plenty of traction for running on various surfaces.
Fit and Comfort Now let's talk about how the shoes feel on your feet. The first thing I noticed was how comfortable they were when I put them on. The mesh upper is soft and flexible, and the Flywire cables do a great job of hugging your foot without feeling too tight. The midsole cushioning is also very responsive, which makes for a comfortable and enjoyable run.
Performance So, how do they perform on the road? Overall, I was really impressed with the Pegasus 36. The traction on the outsole is great, and the shoes felt stable and supportive during my runs. I particularly liked the midsole's responsiveness, which made for a smooth and efficient stride.
Pros and Cons So, let's wrap up some pros and cons of the Nike Pegasus 36. On the positive side, they're very comfortable and provide a responsive ride. They also have great traction and are very versatile for various distances and paces. On the negative side, some runners may find the Flywire cables too tight or uncomfortable, and the shoes may be a bit heavy for some.
Conclusion Overall, I recommend the Nike Pegasus 36 to any runner looking for a comfortable and responsive shoe for training and racing. The Pegasus line has a great reputation for a reason, and the 36th version certainly lives up to that reputation. Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next video!

Comments
Post a Comment